Thursday, April 22, 2010

18 weeks/First buys


The belly is getting bigger! I can finally feel the little bean move around everyday now. It really likes to move around while I'm at work and at yoga classes. It's the best, neatest feeling ever - it's something that I have been so excited for too. Now I can't wait until Keith can feel it move from the outside.

While I was shopping at Target I saw this cute onesie and had to buy it. Since it's orange it can be for a girl or boy!
We're buying a few used things on Craigslist since we don't need to buy new, and there's plenty of used stuff in great condition. I know, I'm a dork but here's the first piece of baby furniture that we bought! I figure we're going to need a bassinet first, so I can check that off of my list.

1 comment:

  1. great bassinet! what a find. look at you with your belly! still have great abs, ugh..... love ya Paula

    ReplyDelete