Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wow-I'm really pregnant!


This is me with a belly for the first time ever - I love it! I can actually feel my tummy stretching, I don't love that. I think having stomach muscles when pregnant isn't such a good thing.
Keith and I had our meeting with the midwife (Candace) yesterday & it was fantastic. We love her, and she'll be our midwife! I am SO excited about this. Not only is the stress of finding someone gone, but we found someone that is just who we were looking for. Thank you to Lia for that one.
Next week I will be 4 months along and have an appointment with my OB on Thursday. We're keeping her around until the end since insurance covers all of her services at 100%.
Monday I'm trying out a prenatal yoga class - really excited for that!

3 comments:

  1. wow looookkkk at your belly! ouch and lots of lotion!

    Glad your feeling better, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholly Moley!!! This Blog is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you!!!!! And Papa Keith of course!!!! I wanna be a momma too! You look so cute with your lil' belly! Only a couple more weeks and we can stop calling it an "it"!! Yay!!!!!!!! I didn't realize your little "bean" had gotten SO big! I can't wait to see you, hug both of you, and Keith too, and rub your tummy!!! Please post your next update soon! Are you over the morning sickness yet? I've heard it lasts a lot longer when your... "our age"... ;) Love you! - Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lori, I didn't expect that at all. My little precious grandchild is obviously growing perfectly well. I hope you're starting to feel a little better. You look soooooo darn cute!!! You're definitely one of the lucky ones that people can't tell your pregnant from the back. When you're feeling to fat and bloaty, tell Keith to blow into your belly button.Anyway, can't thank you again for these blogs. I don't want to miss anything, and kills me more each day that you guys are so far away. Stay well and enjoy the upcoming months,and give my babies a hug for me..Grandma

    ReplyDelete