Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's growing for sure!

Not only is the baby growing, but so am I. So many more people are asking and congratulating - I love it. One of my customers at the cafe found out, so she thought I would be interested in seeing the dress she just bought for her grand daughter. She went out to her car to get it and show it me - weird.
We had our 16 week O.B. appointment this morning and everything looks good. We didn't get any photos this time though :( We got to see so much of our not so little bean, it was such a wonderful feeling. I saw a foot, with toes and it's little rear end! My body finally feels great and I'm able to eat anything again.
I was sitting down at work yesterday and I could feel it moving! It felt like rain drops in my belly. 2 more weeks and we no longer have to call it an it. "It" will be a boy or girl! SO excited for that. My gyno this morning thought that she saw it was girl, but then after minute she thought it was a boy (darn umbilical cords) so we have no idea.......yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment