Monday, February 1, 2010

First month

So we just found out a week ago that we are pregnant again. Right after we both thought that maybe we should be careful since we are planning a trip to Amsterdam, France and Rome in late June/early July. OOps. It's a good oops though, hopefully this pregnancy will carry to a healty 40 weeks this time. As of today, we have had better news then in the past. The BETA numbers look good and I feel more pregnant then I ever have in the past. We won't know for sure how the little bean in there is doing until Feb.15th though (I'm already nervous for that ultrasound). Until then, Europe plans are on hold because I will be 6 months pregnant when we go. We're thinking just the flight alone would be super uncomfortable for me at that point. And why risk a pregnancy that took so long to get here. We do have a much needed Mammoth trip planned for the presidents day weekend and we're still not sure if I will be snowboarding or not. At least it will be a vacation though - that's really all I need right now.
SO, next post will be on the 15th after the ultrasound. Hopefully it's good news, keep your fingers crossed!
Now, I'm off for a nap since I can't seem to get enough sleep these days! I'm always tired - & hungry. After this minor torture, the little bean better stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment