Wednesday, February 24, 2010

9 weeks and 1 day




Once again we had a great appointment on Monday! Baby is still developing just fine and the heartbeat is strong. I go in again in 2 weeks to take a look inside again, and then a week after that I start pre-natal care! Just 2.5 more weeks until we're in the safer zone for this pregnancy, but I have a great feeling about this one. This little bean inside me is here to stay.
Right now I'm hoping for a better 2nd trimester. I know that some women have it worse off then I do with the "morning sickness" - but it really sucks & I want it to go away (although in a weird way, I like it because it makes me feel pregnant). I don't have it so much in the morning - except for today. I get it after lunch and through dinner. Dinners are becoming hard for me, nothing sounds good. If something does sound good, I'll eat it and then never want to eat it again. I think tonights dinner will be mac'N'cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment