Monday, March 8, 2010

11 weeks & 4 days



What a great morning! We got to see our (much larger) baby and hear it's strong heartbeat. It's only been two weeks since the last appointment and already it looks so much bigger! It's measuring at 11 weeks & 4 days! You can clearly see the arms, legs and head - it makes it seem so much more real now! I can't wait until we can find out what it is so we can stop calling it an "it". My night sickness is slowly starting to fade, but I'm still exhausted everyday; Naps are my best friend these days. I'm not really showing yet - at least I don't think so, but someone at the cafe said I was. I guess since I see myself everyday I can't really tell. I am still getting morning workouts in, but I move much slower then I used to and don't push myself hard like I used to. It feels good taking it easy for once!
Next Monday I have an appointment with my OB to start prenatal care!! Another chance to look at the growth of our baby! I am also going to be making an appointment at a birthing center in Newport Beach to tour their facility to see if I like it. I sure hope I do, because giving birth at a hospital is the LAST thing I want to do and Keith is uncomfortable with doing it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment