Friday, March 26, 2010

I thought the "morning sickness" would be gone

I've read in many articles that "morning sickness" should be gone by the time you enter your second trimester......not the case for me. It started to fade, but the past few days it has come back to haunt me! Ugh.
I had an acupuncture appointment yesterday at 2:30 and while I was laying there relaxing I felt the little bean inside of me move! I know it wasn't gas, because I didn't have any gas. It was the weirdest feeling ever! I had a huge smile on my face for the rest of the day - even through our tax appointment later that afternoon!
We visited the birthing center in Irvine on Monday and discovered that we would rather have the birth at home then at the center. The midwife we met with was a bit spacey too, so now we are searching for a midwife. We have an appointment next Wednesday with a midwife that was recommended to me by a friend that used her a year and a half ago. Here's her website: http://www.birthgoddess.com/
Couple more weeks until our next OB appointment.
Still not really looking pregnant at 14 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment