Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ultra sound Monday

I have another ultrasound this Monday at 9am to see our little bean's progress. I'm not really nervous for the appointment this time. My body feels very pregnant, so I know that our bean is growing in there. It seems that I have a one good day, followed by one bad day. Tuesday night was awful for me. The day went well, but after my yoga class at 6 it was all downhill from there. I sat on the couch for a few minutes, got hungry and didn't feel like eating anything, NOTHING, not even mac'N'cheese! I was so frustrated because I knew I had to eat, if I didn't then I would just get more nauseous. So, I dug through the cupboards and fridge and came up with soy dogs, garlic bread & butter, & corn on the cob. By the time I went for the corn though - I was done. I couldn't handle eating anymore. So then I sat on the couch some more, this time wondering if I was going to puke! Lovely. Being pregnant in the first trimester is really not the greatest; but I'll take anything this kid can throw at me as long as he/she keeps growing!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you and "the baby" are doing good! Paula

    ReplyDelete